Afternoons @ Augustine
After School Care
Afternoons at Augustine offers fee-based after-school care between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to student families Monday through Friday. We offer several options to provide flexibility and meet each family’s needs (read below for information on our full or partial week options).
Our goal is to tutor and care for students in a way that is consistent with the mission and vision of Augustine School in order to shape and form them in a godly way. All options for our Afternoons programs are fee-based according to each family's schedule and number of children.
- Full Week Option: We offer Afternoons @ Augustine every day of the school week for parents desiring to enroll their children in Afternoons on a full-time basis.
- Partial Week Option: Parents desiring to enroll their children in Afternoons on a partial week schedule can choose a specific day of the week (your choice). Parents who wish to enroll on a drop-in basis can do so by purchasing a 20-day drop-in ticket to be used as needed each semester.
After-school activities are also available for students to participate in at an additional cost. Activities might include ballet, drama, art, Kids N' Keys, and more. Contact us today for more information.
- Afternoons Director: Elizabeth Vailes
- Afternoons Staff: Maggie Crowder, Laurie Duffey, Joan Garner, Laura Hancock, Melissa Higgins, Bethany Welborn
Afternoons @ Augustine offers care from 2:30pm - 5:30pm each school day.
- Contact our director of Afternoons, Elizabeth Vailes, for more information on our current school year fee structure.