We are excited to announce that Augustine School will be offering Summer Camps beginning June 21st through July 1st and camps will be open to the community this year.
All camp registrations and payments will be made online. No in-person or late registrations will be accepted. Registration will close on Thursday, May 27th at the end of the school day, 2:30pm.
With continued low numbers of confirmed cases in our area and the availability of vaccines for those wishing to receive the vaccination and based on our school’s COVID-19 Stop Light Protocols, we have recently moved to Green which means that as we open Summer Camp registration, masks for students and instructors are optional both indoors and outdoors.
We will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC as well as state and local agencies and cases in the Jackson-Madison County community. Should it be necessary to move to Yellow due to up ticks in case numbers or other developments, we will notify families of specific protocol changes.
We continue to heavily depend on parents to be considerate of others and keep their student(s) at home if they have a temperature of 99.6 without fever reducing medication or symptoms that could be related to contagious illnesses whether COVID-19, Flu, Stomach Bug, etc. Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance!
Parents and Students can expect the following procedures in order to safeguard the health of our teachers and students:
- Students will be dropped off and picked up at designated drop-off points. More information will be shared with families registered to attend camps prior to the first scheduled day of camp.
- Good hygiene practices will be reinforced during camp hours (washing hands, using hand sanitizer, covering coughs and sneezes, etc).
- All camp attendees will need to bring their own water bottle which can be refilled at our bottle filling fountains. Water coolers will be provided for outdoor camps to allow refilling of water bottles more easily.
- Students will need to be picked up promptly each day at the end of their camp using the designated pick up point for their camp.
If you have any general questions about summer camps, please contact our summer camp coordinator Liz Vailes (e-mail [email protected] or call 731-394-7960). After you have completed online registration and successfully registered your student(s) below, you can expect the following:
- Camp instructors and Summer Camp Coordinator will be notified upon completion of online registration.
- The camp instructor will be in direct email contact with registered families prior to the first scheduled day of camp with specifics about their camp and designated drop-off and pick-up points.
What about possible cancellation due to failure to meet the minimum number of registered participants or COVID-19?
- Should the minimum number of participants need to move forward with a camp not be met or should guidance from local or state agencies require that our summer camps be canceled, registered families will be notified and the registration fee for camp(s) will be fully refunded.